HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Boardwalk Bum's Review of Monopoly Millionaire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boardwalk Bum
Admin

Monopoly Money : 165

PostSubject: Boardwalk Bum's Review of Monopoly Millionaire   Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:29 pm

I think I might be hooked to this game. I played against my girlfriend, who was cleaning up on property. A few of the fortune cards let her build houses for free and pretty soon, she was rolling in real estate. Too bad she did not see me sneakily crossing over 'GO' several times. I only had Motor Drive and Gadget Wharf, plus Dream Avenue and she owned almost all the other properties, so you can imagine the stunned look on her face after I crossed 'GO' again and declared that I had won. Shocked She had me count the chips three times, each time nodding her head in disbelief. scratch I like this version b/c it gives the player that has unlucky rolls and doesn't land on the good properties to still win the game. Exclamation Very Happy Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://marvingardens.forumotion.com

Boardwalk Bum's Review of Monopoly Millionaire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvin's Gardens :: ULTRA Monopoly :: Uncle Pennybag's Vault :: Other Versions of Monopoly :: Monopoly Millionaire-
Jump to: